This disclosure policy is valid from __ February 2016.
- This blog is a personal blog written by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Sharon here..
- The purpose of Schooled by Grace is to provide tools and encouragement to those who are involved in homeschooling and traditional Christian school education, and anyone who desires to walk daily by His grace. We hope to be an encouragement to you and a resource as you are schooled by His grace.
- Because we believe feel it is reasonable for us to be paid for the time and effort that we put into this blog, you will find affiliate links on our sidebar and throughout our site. Schooled by Grace promotes affiliate businesses that are relevant to our blog topics and audience when appropriate, There is no cost to you for clicking on affiliate links, but it does provide Schooled by Grace with a small commission that helps run this site and deliver great content for you to enjoy when you are browsing these web pages.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- The views and opinions expressed in this blog is solely the blogger’s own.
- Here on Schooled by Grace, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.